[Javascript] Probe...

Triche Osborne pro_dev.lists at triche-osborne.com
Wed Jan 7 08:36:07 CST 2009

Erika Meyer wrote:
> I've been on this list a few months.  I don't know anything about it.  I
>   am not sure how I even found out it existed.  I don't know how anyone
> knows about it... It's not listed on the evolt.org lists page.  I don't
> know how it started. I don't know its intended audience.  I'm pretty
> curious what this list is all about.

It began as a mailing list moderated from Louisiana Tech (university in
northern Louisiana). Its intended audience--or at least, the majority of
participants--were intermediate to advanced JavaScripters, and it was
quite busy and useful. Unfortunately, the moderator had to move on and
concentrate on his own graduate school studies. The list moved to
evolt.org, after which it seems to have gone mostly silent.
	I'm sorry to see this. It was an excellent list for a long time.

Triche