[Javascript] ADMIN: State of Affairs

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:35:11 CST 2009

This list has 637 members currently subscribed.

The Javascript list is not officially an evolt.org list.  evolt.org
only hosts this list as we do with css-d.  Similarly to css-d, we took
over the hosting of the list when the maintainer could not, or was not
interested, in hosting it themselves so that it would not disappear
completely.

There has been less traffic to this list but I would hesitate to
attribute that to the move to evolt.org.  As far as I know, there
hasn't been anyone from the JS community that has stepped up to take
over this list, i.e., moderation, promotion, etc.

Dean