[Javascript] exists() method

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Wed Nov 23 19:01:45 CST 2011

Very nice, but I do not understand the syntax. What does !! mean? Also your
original function had a single ! I am not sure what it meant either.

Cryptic syntax like that is challenging to google. Ahhh it is just the NOT
operator twice.

So if I am reading this correctly the naked parens allow you to execute a
function and define this for the function? Is that correct. If so is it
similar to call() or apply()

Thanks,

Terry

exists=
/*b.b. Troy III p.a.e.*/
function(x){try{return!!(0,eval)(x)}catch(e){return!1}}

The voodoo-chain is now broken, Mr. "x" is free again.
The host method doesn't have access to our private x
anymore. And we will not get this x-ray false positive
leak exception again. The Lab is secure.