[Sysadmin] Spam module on weo

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 13:58:14 CDT 2006

We're running a particularly old version (1.51), and I'd very much
like to update to the current release for Drupal 4.6.x (2.0.13):
http://www.kerneltrap.org/jeremy/drupal/spam/
as it makes life a *lot* easier in managing spam comments.

I'd also like to install the badbehavior module that hopefully will
prevent a lot of automated spam.

So I've made the change on teo, but I'm running drupal 4.6.x on my
own site with both these modules, and they works fine - there are no
database changes you'll be interested to hear. If no-one notices any
breakage, I propose that it should be moved to production by Friday.

We've also had spam_surbl on teo for a while, so can we pls move that
to production now?

Finally, I'm not seeing any evidence that we're running on anything
but a way old version of drupal 4.6.x and aren't up to date on
security updates. Can someone either show that I'm talking cobblers
by confirming when we updated to 4.6.10, or do the upgrade rsn?

Cheers
Martin
 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website: