[Theforum] Re: Charter Gaps

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 17:22:31 CDT 2001

> From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>
>
> aardvark wrote:
> > From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>
> [...]
> >> Has anyone considered reimbursing dan (for those who don't know, he
> >> footed the entire bill for the steps in the original incoporation
> >> plan), especially if we're going to use him for a knowledge base
> >> rather than buy our own suit? Just a thought...
> [...]
> >but we would be better off reimbursing dan from a corporate entity,
> >doncha think?
>
> Yes.
>
> So, that's a 'yes, we are going to reimburse dan', right?

no, your question was, "Has anyone considered reimbursing
dan...?"

my answer was yes, i have considered reimbursing dan (not
personally, though)...

with further clarification, since apparently i wasn't clear enough, it
would be better to do it from the NFP, which means once it's set,
he can more easily be reimbursed from there...

as for reimbursing him right now, no... i don't have the money, nor
do i want to have us even worry about that right now...

if you feel that's a sticking point, so be it, but i don't see how that
keeps us from doing what we're doing here... ideally he would be
reimbursed from the NFP even if his approach had worked out, but
only after the NFP has the cash to do it... otherwise we're taking
money from our pockets to put in his, which isn't very smart from a
corporate or tax perspective...

any other questions on this topic?