[Theforum] Re: Charter Gaps

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Oct 23 18:05:30 CDT 2001

aardvark wrote:
---------------------------------
as for reimbursing him right now, no... i don't have the money, nor
do i want to have us even worry about that right now...
---------------------------------

No on'es talking about now.

---------------------------------
if you feel that's a sticking point, so be it, but i don't see how that
keeps us from doing what we're doing here
---------------------------------

The relevance is quite simple...

Guy pays money to learn how to set up NFP. Guy does so. NFP falls
through. Upon second try, others, rather than learning themselves, use Guy
as consultant.

That's ok, but now Dan has paid $$$ so that he could devote unpaid time to
pass on that information.

As for why we have to talk about this now... well... I guess it kind of
decides whether we need to get a suit or not, eh? Personally, I think
that'd be a *good idea* either way.

and, have you written up a list of what we can and cannot worry about
right now? Obviously I've hit on one of the items in the "do not worry
about" column of this list...

anyways, the point is that, to me, this is very relevant and decides how
we proceed. let's try to respect that. remember, this isn't admin...

Thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com