[Theforum] Re: Charter Gaps

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 24 00:47:29 CDT 2001

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
>
> > There is no mechanism in this list (Theforum) to make a formal
> > decision about reimbursing Dan, at least none that I can see.  OTOH,
>
> thanks for pointing that out. do you have constructive suggestions for
> mechanisms or merely observations about things that may not yet be
> 'formal'?

hey, cut that out...

she's only said what i've said... we can't act on behalf of evolt to
reimburse you, and as she goes on to say, we'd have to take up a
collection instead...

> Dan is not asking for monetary reembursment. Frankly, i'd use it on
> evolt servers and the next beervolt. this is a pretty small issue in
> the greater sense of things :)

can i just keep your share and buy beer, then?

i'll send you one... really... i ... hic...

> little tip, before you run out getting a lawyer, it'd be a good idea
> to decide what you're running to that lawyer to for.

+1, which is why i think we need to start more globally.... decide
as much as we can to minimize legal costs...

> yes, several of us have experience. it's not limited to those who've
> worked in this type of enviornment though

also +1...