[Theforum] Re: decisions

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Oct 29 19:42:40 CST 2001

Martin wrote:
>Same question - how do you decide who truly knows [what's best for
>evolt]?

Yeah. That's what the problem was, as I said in my original email:

http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20011029/000152.html
"I don't want to speak for anyone, but I'm guessing there was some quibble
over who knew what was best for evolt."

>With more people, you get fewer perverse decisions as the
>outcome is less impacted by noise. Plus of course, the
>collective wisdom and experience of more people will
>help

Sure. Of course, all of this is a non-issue of the person truly knows
what's best for evolt.

But, yeah, this is all theoretical and isn't going to help us any.

thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com