[Theforum] culture-differences (was: Roll Call - Madhu)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Oct 30 17:27:06 CST 2001

'cause they haven't seen Alaska.

Seriously, becuase it's by FAR the largest of the contiguous 48 states. Used
to live in Texas (HAH! I admitted it. Told you  it was confession week) and
the drive between San Diego and east Texas was 20 hours - ten of 'em in
Texas, the others split betwen three states. It's BIG.

Like that means anything to someone from St. Lucia or Iceland. (Always
wanted to see Iceland. I wonder why?)

spinhead