[Theforum] Rambling, was: Barriers -- let's talk philosophically

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 31 14:16:46 CST 2001

At 2:06 PM -0600 10/31/01, you wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>I'd be more than willing to lend a hand too.
>
>[I used to do survey design and statistical results analysis for the
>phone company ... many years ago.]

Sweet Ron!

IIRC, one of the sticking points we ran into was the question of how
to ask for the information we were looking for without putting any
kind of spin in the questions.

Questions like:
	How bad is your opinion of bob?
versus
	What's your opinion of bob?

That kind of stuff.

Additionally, it would have to play well across cultures (nodding to
the realities of an international list) and encourage open,
thoughtful remarks.

Is this the kind of stuff you can help out with?

bob
--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org