[Theforum] Roll Call: Emily

Emily Christensen em at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 31 22:29:54 CST 2001

> Who are you?

Emily Carol Christensen. 23 years old, currently living in Wichita, Kansas
(but I'm not from here)

> What do you do?

Read
Play with my cat
Knit
Collect purses and fuck-me shoes
Go to school part time
Freelance web stuff, mostly CSS
Therapy
Read evolt email and spend far too much time on Readerville.com
Shop at Target

> What do you want to do?

Finish college
Travel travel travel
Regain fluency in Spanish
Make my own clothes
Learn how to do database stuff
Kayak
Climb a mountain
Multimedia storytelling
Have something published

> What has been your experience with evolt so far?

I've been with admin pretty much from the start. Have formed some pretty
special relationships. It's been frustrating at times, but worth it.

Yes, Zoey: http://members.evolt.org/em/zoey/images/zoeyputer.jpg

> Do you kick kittens?

Of course not.

> Got a URL?

http://www.carpaltunnelgirl.com
there's nothing there now (save a cute picture of me) but there will be
someday

> Boxers or Thongs?

Neither

> If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

Hmm. He would definitely have an edge, but my kickboxing moves and killer
fingernails would make it close.

(I'm so enjoying reading all of these.)

Em