[Theforum] survey moves on..

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Mon Nov 5 17:36:29 CST 2001

Hi Dan,

Great news about Ryan!

Just sent a note about a 'second draft' ... haven't seen it yet though

Here's what I have at the moment:

Choose one of the following:

http://members.evolt.org/ronl/evoltq2.html

http://members.evolt.org/ronl/evoltq2.doc

http://members.evolt.org/ronl/evoltq2.txt

Ummm .... "community section"?   I can take a whirl at it ... whatcha
mean?

RonL.
(Who should probably take another look at Isaac's and Dan's sites to see
what the heck I forgot about over the weekend.)