[Theforum] survey 'second' draft

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Tue Nov 6 07:08:58 CST 2001

Scott | Isaac,

Good Stuff!

{Okay - I had SOME of it in the version that I lost when the system
flaked out on me ... couldn't remember all of it the second time around
... hit some time constraints ... my suit didn't come back from the
cleaners ... my truck broke down ... I was up with a sick friend ... the
batteries in my cell phone died ... the dog ran out of the house and I
had to chase him ... and ... and ... pirates ... hundreds and hundreds
of pirates, man ... they came and edited the good stuff out ... I
couldn't stop 'em! ... the invisible elves held me down and beat me ...}

Will do!

RonL.