[Theforum] survey purpose, and connecting haves with havenots

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 7 11:34:46 CST 2001

I think our mission for this survey is to try to gauge where our community
sits in a couple different areas.

its pretty expansive and hard to nail down to be honest.. i think thats
because this is the first time we've ever really done something like this
in our three years. the gauge we would've used 2 years ago for this kind
of thing wouldve been a lot 'smaller' if that makes sense. because of our
size now and what we're trying to find out with our 'first contact' with
the community, again - its hard to pin down :)

basically, lets gauge where the community sits to see what *we* can do
better and where to focus this groups collective time and energy.

sound ok?

.djc.