[Theforum] survey purpose, and connecting haves with havenots

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 7 15:36:20 CST 2001

ya, i'm with you on simplicity and leaving out detailed, specific
questions for later responses. a good example was a questoin about 'have
you ever attended a codefest?' well, i can tell you off the top of my head
who *has* attended one(of the three), so maybe thats a bit specific.

just thinking out loud here, thanks for the reply joel :)

.djc.