[Theforum] Re: multiple languages on WEO

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Nov 12 15:50:07 CST 2001

> are you suggesting that as an interim measure we allow adding
> of non-english articles amongst the english ones?

yes, exactly, isaac, and thank you most kindly for the tactful translation
of my suggestion on the admin list and for moving the thread here

>"This is the Article Title (German)"

that will do splendidly, if the title doesn't already give it away

i'm sure we will get plenty of suggestions from theforum members for
implementation details -- i was just concerned that we not try to wait
until we've built such a system before accepting articles

i can judge only by my own feeling if i were to submit an english article
to a predominantly german web site that claimed it was "a world community
for web developers" and was told to wait until they built a multi-language
cms...  i sure know what i'd think, and where i'd go...

rudy