[Theforum] New feature suggestions

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Nov 13 13:57:24 CST 2001

Perhaps the question here should be ... to make all our lives easier ;)

Can someone run a query on these specific 281 articles (as indicated below,
query exceptions)... but of them, choose only ones older than 6 months (pre
May 2001).  Should bring us down to approximately 200 to 230 articles.

If someone can send me the links to the articles and the category they are
in) (on this list) or in an email, I'll pull together a quick template page
that we can all work from (in ASP tho ;) .

This ok ?

Mich