[Theforum] Article Revival List Dan Prepared ... was ... Re: New feature suggestions

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 15 10:37:20 CST 2001

At 10:03 PM 11/15/2001, you wrote:
>Madhu, are you running with this project?  Organizing the other volunteers,
>etc. ?  Are you on thesite list too?

I'm trying to run. So far Adrian, Martin, Javier, and I have volunteered.
One more person would be nice.

Yes, I'm on thesite (but on digest), but lately, I've been skimming it
because I can't figure out what Dan, Jeff, and Adrian are discussing :)

So what's step no. 2? Should we just divide them up? In any particular
order? Do we all agree that we need to find articles to revive?

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net