[Theforum] New feature suggestions

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 15 15:54:30 CST 2001

recognition was the idea behind the cubes, and ya we need more of it..

i think whenever they get done, the cubes in an article should link to a
persons member page, where more of their personal information and shit can
be found. the username already links to their 'user' information, so its
redundant to have the cubes link there as well.

thats way out there, but an idea.

.djc.