[Theforum] RE: Member stats (was: [thesite] [bug] t.e.o. - blah blah)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Nov 17 04:04:11 CST 2001

At 03:27 PM 11/17/2001, the great .jeff spake thus:

> > site? Why do we use such a muted colour scheme instead
> > of wild yellows and orange? (rhetorical question)
> ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
>
>uh, perhaps because we're not ALA.  *evil grin*

Well, I did say it was a rhetorical question, but nevertheless...
ALA hasn't seen the best articles of late, IMO.

>on a very dark background. (that and isaac was responsible for the new
>design and he practically drowns in neutral colors.  i should know, he's
>done *lots* of design work for my employer.  you're welcome isaac, you

Oh, I love neutral, sober colours too. Does your employer need a user
experience consultant too? LOL. :P

(incidentally, who designed the *old* site with the purple, etc.?)

>this question is coming from a man who tickles chimps for fun?  ;p

Damn Amanda for putting that thought into everyone's head. :)
Hey, the chimp didn't mind, OK? If he could speak, he might have said he
loved it.

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon