[Theforum] Inviting other people

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Nov 19 14:20:02 CST 2001

At 01:41 AM 11/20/2001, A. Erickson opined:
>I know that this list is public but maybe it wouldn't be too horrible to
>dissect some of those other annoying list events, for our own
>edification. What do you think?

Errr... it's not that I have a problem with my opinion being known and
archived. Heck, I've never had a problem with that.
One part of me tells me that badmouthing another list here wouldn't be a)
professional and b) a fair trial, since the defendant isn't present.

The other part tells me that the other nice folks on theforum couldn't (and
possibly shouldn't) be bothered about what happens elsewhere unless it has
an impact on evolt.

So I leave it to this list's members. If you want to hear about it, let me
know. Rudy, Amanda, Erika, and I already know what this is about, as
they're on that list too.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon