[Theforum] RE: Member stats

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 19 14:25:36 CST 2001

its not my opinions we're talking about here. its my opinions of the
quality of other peoples work. encouraging honest feedback on the quality
of others work has to remain anonymous to keep it honest.

otherwise people are playing(or rating as is the case) 'for the crowd'.

my opinions on the quality of their work on the other hand, can be shared
in the 'comments' section of the article, where they're not anonymous and
everyone knows that.
if i *want* people to know what *my* opinion of the quality of their work
is, thats where i share it, not the ratings.

better? :)