[Theforum] Inviting other people

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 19 17:11:12 CST 2001

Daniel J. Cody wrote on 19/11/01 8:31 pm

>theres nothing wrong with dissecting things that we think are 'bad' on
>other web-dev lists me thinks.
>
>as long as its constructive, and the person sharing their opinions is
>willing to back up their opinions, and the discussion of whats ' bad' is
>in the context of making evolt 'better', rock on.

Absolutely - it's a matter of "What can we learn from other lists,
both good and bad".

After all - it's always better if someone else makes the mistakes
you can learn from, eh..?

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland