[Theforum] Inviting other people

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 19 17:39:50 CST 2001

> Hey bunny man! :)

Hmm, I'm almost regretting that photo... (I have a whole series of me
pulling faces in those bunny ears actually). Need to start a new personal
branding campaign. J/K. :p

> You gonna post anything within the next 10 minutes so I can
> respond before
> I hit the sack at the break of dawn here?

Well, I know where I'll start (clue: dumping the 10-15px border around the
edge that immediately reduces available screen space, and also making more
efficient use of the header -- that's easily our biggest weakness; it leaves
us depending on the sidebar too heavily).

But no, I won't have a screenshot online in 10 minutes. Sorry.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au