[Theforum] Inviting other people

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 19 17:15:26 CST 2001

Madhu Menon wrote on 19/11/01 8:55 pm

>>All of this is just my own opinion on treading carefully into promoting
>>thelist. We just need to think about the angles and evaluate the
>>cost/benefit if we can.
>
>Agreed. That's why I'm not saying, "let's buy some Google AdWords".

Why bother when our stuff comes way up the listings anyway :-)

http://www.google.com/search?q=content+management+system
(Damn that Cam!)

Although as I'm getting close to finishing up the current assignment
and get some quality thinking/training/resting/reading/writing
time, I may get time to write up an evaluation of a lot of the
larger CMSs out there, as we have a lot of the base info in-house
and in Gartner.

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland