[Theforum] interface ideas (was: Inviting other people)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Nov 19 22:37:53 CST 2001

Marlene ...

Haven't time (nor energy ;) to respond right now ..

One quick comment is this .. please look at teo (http://test.evolt.org) ..
as there are many new features on there in addition to what you see on weo
right now.  IOW, your list is missing a few of the newer things not yet
rolled over to the production site.

Also, you may want to review the latest codefest files
(http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/tasks.htm) .. there's some
additional information in there on what's been proposed .. much of it you
will see on teo now.  Plus a whole slew of additional things going on
specifically with the article pages.

One last point, those images you spoke of .. we were actually looking for
them a couple months back while you were away.. if you have them, and they
fit well, we'll probably go with them.  Can you provide a URL to them,
please.

Glad to have ya back .. :)

Mich

(P.S.  thesite's been *really* busy the past couple of months .. lots of
additional information/catch up on there)