[Theforum] [Fwd: [thalist] Any good web developer/programmer Portals out there?]

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Tue Nov 27 12:25:05 CST 2001

> i think the question is now HOW are we going to feed all this content?

Perhaps a RSS-based feed from a "reliable" and "informative" syndicated
source? (iSyndicate & Moreover are examples, but I'm not 100% sure of
their validity as "reliable" and "informative" sources)

The news could be displayed in a right-column box and turned off/on at
the user's whimsy. (a la, Slashdot's Slashboxes)

However, I really think the trick here is to not create a lot of
space-filling junk. Having a little bit of everything is okay, but too
much of a good thing is not.

Alan