[Theforum] finishing up thesurvey

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Nov 27 15:44:24 CST 2001

http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/surveydraft.html

any other *major* concerns with that from anyone? speak now or forever
hold thine peace :)

does anyone want to help me out inputing the data into surveymonkey?

does anyone want to help me out writting something up announcing our
survey so the maximum amount of people possible take it?

does anyone want to volunteer to help me parse the survey data and write
up some summary info?

to sum up the game plan, i'd like to have it live on monday morning and
have the word circulating monday mid-morning. that way we can have some
data back for our 3rd birthday(which is another deal alltogether)

thanks!

.djc.