[Theforum] finishing up thesurvey

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Nov 27 20:04:58 CST 2001

comments inline

spinhead

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] finishing up thesurvey

[ . . . ]
> Other:
>
> 3. "periodical newsletter format" ???
>
> should be:  periodic ?  or periodical, newsletter format ?

<spinhead> perhaps "periodical/newsletter format" or just "newsletter
format"

> 4.  If no, why not ?   umm .. relevance ?

<spinhead> also, the 'why not' is numbered 6a but should be 4a if we keep it

> Tables:
>
> "I'd like to see more articles/discussion" checkboxes add to back-end as
> well?  I like this box actually.

<spinhead> yup; should be in both tables

> Michele
>

> | http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/surveydraft.html

> theforum
> smoothering your hotdog in a lot of mayo

<spinhead> please continue to keep your mayo away from my hot dog; no sense
ruining a perfectly good hebrew national