[Theforum] finishing up thesurvey

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Nov 27 23:32:54 CST 2001

I think the survey looks pretty good. Thanks, Dan, for putting in the
effort.

I've really enjoyed the discussions that have been happening here. I
think this has been a positive endeavor. However, I wanted to let people
know that I will probably be scarce around these parts for awhile. My
husband just lost his job. I'm without a job. It's getting kind of scary
around here and I don't know what's going to happen. So, my mental space
is sort of filled up with that stuff and, truthfully, I need to spend
more time devoted to other things.

I'll keep reading and maybe popping in from time to time. You all are
doing a great job and I'm glad to have made the new acquaintances.

- amanda