[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 29 12:39:59 CST 2001

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, aardvark wrote:

> > Just so it's clear, this wasn't a decision by admin or anything.
>
> not officially, no, but nobody raised any objections... i think it was
> in the spirit of opening it up, and the fact that some folks don't
> recognize admin as a decision-making body anymore...

? i haven't been the most active on the admin list lately, but i think i
would have seen this come up and would have raised an objection.. oh well,
count this as my objection.

> admin is closed, for now, for security reasons (which are small),
> let's still banter the specifics about access (not decisions, just
> technical stuff at least) over on admin...

whats the big security prob? if we say on this list that Joey is going to
be able to edit articles, it doesn't matter if thats private or not since
theres no sensative info going out on the archive.

.djc.