[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 29 15:25:34 CST 2001

At 02:46 AM 11/30/2001, Daniel J. Cody typed these words:
>oh, i was saying 'ya' to the roles question(the ability to edit, approve,
>etc is based on a user level), unless i missed something or
>snipped to far :)

Actually, what I was asking is whether you can give people the ability to
ONLY approve articles, without granting any of the other admin roles i.e.,
replying to evolt.org email.

>but ya, if someone were to delete an article, we'd just have to rollback
>the transaction. who *would* do that though? joel? madhu? ben? garrett?
>of course not..

Thanks for the vote of confidence ;)
I trust that there's a "Are you sure?" screen even for admins so that no
accidents take place :D

I have to cook dinner for many people tomorrow (er, today), so I better get
some sleep. G'night.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon