[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Nov 30 15:19:37 CST 2001

> If we could merge your gut instinct with other's
> needs for something more formal then we'd be golden, right?

i am still 75 (no, i'm not shitting you, seventy-five!!) posts behind in
trying to catch up on the discussion here

but i just happened to read the last few posts that came in (beginning with
madhu's this morning -- i always read madhu's stuff), and all i have to say
at this point (in response to the above comment about gut instincts) is
that i don't need anything more formal at this point in evolt's evolution

but then, i'm only speaking for myself here

oh, and by the way, can we please no co-opt "admin" for strategy,
goal-setting, and the like?

admin = administrators = the people who carry out the administrative tasks,
which consist largely of editing articles and answering mail

i'm sorry, but this was decided a few times already, although here again
i'm only speaking for myself, but that's what i remember

rudy
feeling curmudgeonly, probably because of that 75-post backlog