[Theforum] [Fwd: [thalist] Any good web developer/programmer Portals out there?]

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat Dec 1 18:36:56 CST 2001

Daniel J. Cody wrote on 11/27/01 6:41 PM

>evolt started off with 80% of of articles on the front page being news
>related, and continuted like that till just over a year ago. so its not
>like we never did news.
>
>evolt is not supposed to be soley a web developers news source the same
>that its not supposed to be soley a web developers article source or a web
>developers how-to source or a web developers opinion source.

I think you're right Dan. As one of the principle sources of news
articles,
the fact that we have less than we have now is partly down to me being
stupidly busy.

Hell - post more news I say. Run what you read on CNET/BBC/Slash/
TheReg through your own interpretation filter and post away.

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland