[Theforum] blah blah. Or, who gets to edit articles

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 2 17:33:10 CST 2001

elfur -

"it's never ceased to amaze me how much time people can put into argueing
the future of evolt and which way it should be run, and by who. Yet when
asked to actually do something tangible for evolt besides postulating its
future, they're out of time."

my problem is not with people(like you and i were) discussing the
future. rock on. i should have been more clear. my problem is with those
people who exclusivley discuss the future without doing anything else.

thats just me. call it whatever you want, but its my OPINION that those
who do the work(not just coding either) should be the ones who's opinions
are weighed the heaviest when desicions(like the future of evolt) are
made. again, opinion.