[Theforum] [Admin] Article Alert - Have your say - evolt.org survey (fwd)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 2 17:59:25 CST 2001

FYI -

if i missed anyone, *please* let me know. it was a quick search through
the archives and i really want to give credit to everyone who helped
out.. email me offlist if you're not comfortable asking on list :)

the survey is ready to go. one thing i'd like to ask of everyone is to
pimp the hell out of this :)

if you run a weblog for example, post it there.. the more feedback we get
on this, the better!! does anyone have the time to write up a
press-release type thing?

let me know if anythings missing :)