[Theforum] quick survey feedback

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Dec 3 10:58:14 CST 2001

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Madhu Menon wrote:
> If we put up a link on our respective weblogs, would it really drive
> *relevant* traffic our way? Unless they already use some of evolt's
> services, is their feedback useful?

your weblog for example is about IA/usability and you have a good number
of web developers who read your site from what i can gather.. alot of
those people have probably heard of evolt.org at one time or another, and
have likely used it too..

we can judge their level of relevance with the question 'how involved.. in
evolt are you'

> >and i don't see a link on your weblog :)
>
> Hey, gimme some time, dude. I haven't updated it yet. You only announced it
> a few hours ago. I'm writing something up for my weblog. It'll be on that,
> don't you worry. :D

jeez!!! its been like two hours!!?!?!? ;)

.djc.