[Theforum] evolt sighting

javier velasco (mantruc) lists at mantruc.com
Mon Dec 3 15:14:59 CST 2001

"Daniel J. Cody" wrote:

> browser archive scores another big link:
> http://www.chip.de/news_stories/news_stories_8627286.html
>
> chip.de is *the* computer mag/site in germany according to wolfgang. we
> still have a link on their front page. 2068 referers in 7 hours.

so it wasn't such a bad thing to have an article in german afterall? <G>

BTW: last week I met Nathan Shedroff http://www.nathan.com
he had already heard some things about evolt, though not much,
anyway he had the impression of a well respected community

i was going to have lunch with him and tell him the whole evolt story so he
could
use it on his lectures, but somebody avoided me meeting the guy in private :(

--
Javier Velasco
Information Architect