[Theforum] Monthly Recap - Draft Article for Community News .. by Isaac

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 3 20:58:22 CST 2001

Isaac,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to provide comments to this .. and I need an
early night tonight.

I'd like too .. but the best I can do is hope for end of day tomorrow.

Just been too many other things going on today.  I'm guessing this is the
same for many others, and your message probably just got overlooked.
(Subject line may have been a bit confusing, so I took the liberty to rename
it ;)

Mich