[Theforum] Idea for new feature

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Dec 4 11:36:44 CST 2001

I like the idea, but I'd be more inclined to use a 'recommend this article'
link than just recommending the whole site. As a recipient, if someone sent
me e-mail that said, in effect "cool site, check it out" I might, or I might
not. If someone sends me e-mail that says "hey, thought you'd like this
article" I'll probably go read it. Sounds to me more like personal interest
and less like spa'am.

spinhead