[Theforum] admin additions ... in the spirit of open evolt.org

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Dec 4 15:20:49 CST 2001

From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>

| not that i should be getting into this, but let's not get hung up on
| titles or labeling here.. i think we all get enough of that in the 'real'
| world :)

was on my way to replying to mich's answer.

i wasn't trying to get hung up on any labels.
what i was hinting at (and mich understood it correctly) was that if she is
doing the admin job she should be on the admin list ... thus, since she's
doing it she should ... you know.

it wasn't a negative comment on my behalf (but since i feared that it might
be taken that way, i added the disclaimer at the top of that mail, you
know - the bitch part).

it was more of a "come back girl".
however, me writing email while thinking calculus is not a good mix, and i
was taking my calculus exam at school this morning, so you betcha, i was
thinking calculus yesterday.

anyways, she got my meaning correctly, which is what i was aiming for.

thanks
elfur