[Theforum] admin additions ... in the spirit of open evolt.org

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Dec 4 15:31:01 CST 2001

not that i'm being argumenative - in fact, i'm just waiting for a new
kernel to compile and have nothing better to do - but that list is for
discussing email and article approval, neither of which she is doing
therefore, she doesn't need to be on that list :)

i understand the 'come back girl' thing, but just want to make it clear
what admin at lists.evolt.org is and is not. i for example, am not on the
admin at lists.evolt.org list at times, yet am still an 'admin' ..

anyways, kernels done

.djc.