[Theforum] evoltspotting

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Dec 5 11:23:06 CST 2001

Hi,

I just joined (thanks for telling me about the list, Rudy!), and thought
I'd chime in already, too.

I think the d.e.o. is a great resource and a good feature for evolt. And
yeah, there's my websitetips.com, dmoz.org, articlecentral.com, etc., but
they're not all clones of each other, either. We don't all have the same
resources, and they each have different things to offer. So I don't see
them as redundant.

And I agree also that the survey ought to help provide some feedback about
it, too.

And I like the idea of Rudy's list being added to Evolt, too. I think it's
a helpful tool.

I look forward to being a part of this list. Now I'll go back to lurking
for awhile. I don't usually just jump right in before I have a clue what's
going on.... <grin>

Thanks!

Warmly,
Shirley