[Theforum] KPMG - the Internet savvy firm

martin_ at mac.com martin_ at mac.com
Wed Dec 5 17:17:01 CST 2001

On Friday, October 5, 2001, at 05:03  pm, Madhu Menon wrote:

> If you visit my weblog, you can read about KPMG demonstrating just how
> clueless it is by asking someone to remove a link from his site because
> "such links require that a formal Agreement exist between our two
> parties".

Without wanting to defend such an obviously
clue (and PR-awareness) deficient response,
which gave me major chuckles, I'm slightly
sympathetic in that
a) it only takes one idiot to damage an organisation's
     reputation by not accurately representing their
b) in most major consulting firms, internal projects
     and work are not highly rated, and don't tend to
     represent the best of the firm's abilities as presented to
     clients. We don't usually have people long-term and
     fulltime on internal projects in case they lose touch
     with reality.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,