[Theforum] hey SKDesigns....

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Dec 5 22:12:24 CST 2001

Hi, Erika,

At 11:30 AM 12/05/2001, you wrote:
>Hi Shirley,
>
>yay!  another person of the female gender!

Ah, I'm glad to join and increase the numbers. :-)

>You're in Sacramento area?

Yep.

>Didn't I meet you in one night in Portland?

Yes, we did indeed meet in Portland in August! I was there visiting friends
(especially my good buddy Nick Finck) and taking in the WebVisions
conference with Zeldman as the keynote.
http://www.brainstormsandraves.com/2001_08_05_archive.shtml#5020572

>I have lots of old friends around Sac/Fresno/Davis/Fair Oaks...

You do?! Wonderful. So maybe you'll come visit sometime? If so, please let
me know.

>Do you wear Tony Llamas?
>Have you ever heard of a band called "The Brodys"?

No on both counts. But I must ask why you ask?

>My little brother plays piano, too.

Wonderful. I hope he continues. I'm so glad to have this in my life. It's
also helped me maintain my sanity my whole life, although I suppose some
would nonetheless question my sanity.

>Give a holler next time you're in this neck of the NW.

I definitely will, Erika. I do hope to get up there again soon. I love
Portland.

>Erika
>
>(originally from Eureka/Arcata CA)

Ah, another beautiful area!