[Theforum] survey update?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Dec 6 11:30:45 CST 2001

At 10:55 PM 12/6/2001, spinhead typed these words:
>can we assume the same ratio of abstainers
>as there are confessors?

Psychology is an interest of mine, though I'm not a psychologist.

It is *possible* that many who abstained were women. I don't want to sound
sexist, but *some* women may find the question inconsequential and even
chauvinistic. The thought might be, "how does that make a difference?".
They want to assert their skills and not have it linked to their sex.

Most guys I know couldn't care less about it.

Personal opinion only. Don't roast me over it. ;)

Of course, I could be totally wrong. :D

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant