[Theforum] Multilanguage support

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Thu Dec 6 14:41:17 CST 2001

I was reading through some of the comments on the german article on weo
and stumbled across something adrian posted:

"... Please note that the evolt.org CMS was built with the intention of
supporting articles in multiple languages, but that feature isn't quite
ready yet (hey, we're volunteers, after all).
..."

Is anyone currently working on this?  I think it would be a good idea to
have a "Translate this Article" link or something that ties into
babelfish or the google translator.  I looked at the english translation
through babelfish.  it wasn't good, but I could pretty much understand
the entire article.  If evolt is going to become multilingual, then we
should provide some sort of translation service.

jeremy