[Theforum] survey update?

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Dec 7 12:18:56 CST 2001

Hmmmmmmmmm . . . I was surprised at how high the 'female' portion was. We're
a high-tech engineering startup, and when I started I expected a large
female population (no, that's not why I'm here) but we're at 15% overall,
and only 5% in engineering.

I gained my freedom from female tyranny years ago by accepting that I could
be a woman's equal, if I really worked at it. How come the rest of
civilization is still stuck in the dark ages?

spinhead