[Theforum] survey update?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 7 15:08:22 CST 2001

At 02:16 AM 12/8/2001, aardvark typed these words:
>$25 to take the mensa test, right?  a few years ago that seemed
>silly, and i had no idea of the quality of the girls one might meet...
>
>now with thins like yahoo personals (do they charge now?) maybe
>mensa is a nice way to pre-qualify...
>
>so, bad idea? hmmm....

Man, I thought women liked the man with a sense of humour. And that looks
don't matter (to 0.2% of them anyway; the rest lie on the Cosmo surveys ;)

I've been singularly unlucky in the love department so I figured it doesn't
matter whether I take the test or not. I've signed up for the Mensa test
when it becomes available in my city. Unfortunately, they only have it in
Bombay so far :(

You can take the sample test on www.mensa.org but it's pretty easy.

Just buy yourself a set of "Revenge of the Nerds" glasses too ;)

And .djc said:
>totally. 500 was just a goal to hit

Hey, that's 20% of our subscriber base.

Madhu
PS: I'd like to leave a <tip> but it wouldn't be extracted, so I'm not :P

Madhu Menon
madhu at members.evolt.org
Blog: http://madman.weblogs.com