[Theforum] Author vs Content: author recognition

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 9 20:22:12 CST 2001

> > Just wanted to say that I think this statement is pretty naive.

> i've been called a lot of things, and naive is one of the rarer   ;o)

I won't respond to the rest of your Madhu-quote as you appear to have missed
my point right here.

I'll break it up for you:

"I think" = my opinion

"this statement" = opinion, not person

"is pretty naive" = no explanation required.

What I'm saying is that I think that the issue goes beyond IA only, to a
feeling of community (being able to put faces to writers' names instantly),
and providing further recognition for authors.

I'm interested in hearing more from theforum members about this issue.

I wonder if we'll also get some indication of the recognition/incentive
issue from our survey.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au